Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Anyone know how to speak to someone about leaving with out being passed from pillar to post !

For around 6 month now I have been trying to get a better deal on my package I pay around £135 a month don’t even have sports in my package , yesterday I tried to leave again and I just got passed around and passed around “ through to the wrong department I’ll pass you over “ it’s absolutely ridiculous I have been a customer for 10 year plus but I’ve had enough is their a direct line to cancel my services I’ve been out of contract for some while now 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Anyone know how to speak to someone about leaving with out being passed from pillar to post !

Hi Cookie969,

You can call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Try the option Home Movers then thinking of leaving

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone know how to speak to someone about leaving with out being passed from pillar to post !

yesterday I tried to leave again and I just got passed around and passed around

i feel your pain.  Just coming up to my end of contract and fear another day of shenanigans.  Like the last umpteen times. But worse with less staff.

0 Kudos