cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another one that can't log in to my virgin media and one email address not working

riotgirl
Tuning in

We can't log into our "My Virgin Media" Account since Sunday.

We are greeted my a spinning virgin logo, or at best a page that says "welcome back" and then doesn't go anywhere.

Have cleared cache, have tried both edge and firefox, on home pc and work pc.  It is not my end there is an issue.

Also one of our 4 email addresses has stopped working, which is the reason I want to log into "My Virgin Media" to see if there's an issue.

Please fix as I need access to emails.

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi riotgirl, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with logging in to My Virgin Media. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi riotgirl, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message to confirm everything is working now. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. 

Please keep us posted on how things go and if you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs