cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another email through with incorrect amount/package info and saying my contract is ending!

adamelphick
Up to speed

So the team here have been great sorting initially the inability of Chat Support/Escalations/Disconnections/Executive Office to get the discount I was offered (along with thousands of others by email) for staying with Virgin, and then the various debacles as the Billing Department couldn't get the actual bill right... and now this lands in my email today... as if NONE of that had ever happened!

adamelphick_0-1702636861833.png

Not only is the amount wrong - I pay £62 to Virgin and more to O2 for all my SIM cards... but the number of cable boxes seems to have increased by one (unless I am reading it wrong the above says 1 main box, 2 additional PLUS a mini box!!). Plus it says the info is correct as of 15/11/2023 - yet the team here sorted it all the week before that!

Can someone here please get this sorted on the billing cycle as looking at the latest bill (excerpt below) it has no bearing on the £62 that was actually taken from my bank account on the 1st December!!  It shows amounts owing from previous bills that are NOT OWING.  I am getting really fed up with this now.

adamelphick_1-1702637168460.png

Hoping someone can get a resolution for this as the utter incompetence of all support/marketing/billing staff (apart from those support staff here who actually seem to care and know what they are doing!! THANKFULLY YOU ARE AROUND) is astounding.

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @adamelphick,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that there seems to be an ongoing dispute with your package cost and recent billing. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

adamelphick
Up to speed

All sorted by Zach - thanks again to the team here!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @adamelphick,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message. I'm glad that we were able to address your concerns.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

NinjaMeerkat
Fibre optic

I've now had two emails from VM telling me my contract expires soon, it doesnt until early March 2024 in reality. 

What gets me is that the email invites me to renew my contract with all my services for "an exclusive offer" costing "just a little extra a month". I thought I would take a look at this offer but was i surprised...... the little extra is a 50% increase in my monthly payments!!