Menu
Abielswansea
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Annoyed

My bill is going  up 3.50 a month . When I first had the service it was 37.50 in Swansea . Once I moved to England , it went 50 pound and now you want to add 3.50 ? I want to know how would I cancel my account please ? I had enough now you started to annoy me now . My friend who has the same service you charge him 35 pound and me 53.50 ? How on earth would be possible? 

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Annoyed

How on earth do you know you are comparing like with like?  VM's pricing can includes discounts and promotional offers. If you want to cancel you can phone the usual number. Take the thinking of leaving option and you might be able to negotiate a deal. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Abielswansea
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I’m trying to cancel my account with virgin but I can’t get hold of them

I want to cancel this virgin media . I’m feed up believe me I might loss it now . Please please please please please cancel my contract please .

0 Kudos
Abielswansea
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Please cancel my account I don’t need you

Please please cancel my account I don’t need virgin . I can’t contact you because no one is answering phone or email . I’m kissing my head now . I have never never seen like virgin media in my entire life. I will make sure my family cancel their account too believe me . Virgin are my enemies number 1 now .

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please cancel my account I don’t need you

Hmmm... sounds like you've been having a game trying to cancel....

Getting through at the moment is a joke, the following is said to be best bet.

Call at 8am on the dot, 0345 454 1111 options 1-1-4-4 should be the ticket.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I’m trying to cancel my account with virgin but I can’t get hold of them

Please don't post in multiple places, will get your posts removed for spam, I have answered in your other post.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos