Menu
B79T-d
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Analysis of my package cost

Can you please provide me with an analysis  of the component parts of my Virgin Package ( which includes TV, Internet and Phone )

I have not included any figures here and i would request that the information be given in a private message 

Many thanks and a happy new year to all at Virgin 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Analysis of my package cost

Your monthly bill gives you details of your package with Virgin, and your bundle cost. You can get the rough individual prices for each element taken by itself, if you use the "build a bundle" site here 

Once you start packing multiple services together, VM apply bundle discounts to create packages that are not then broken down into the individual elements. You buy a bundle of services from Virgin, and are charged for that bundle as a collective package.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi B79T-d and thanks for posting. Are you able to find your package details via your online account? If it's the itemised details you're have you tried the above suggestion from japitts ? Please let us know so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
B79T-d
Joining in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

FAO Lisa_CC

Thank you for your posting. I did indeed check out the link suggested by japitts ( and i thank him  for his input) but could not find the "build a bundle site" based on this guidance

I have to diplomatically suggest that the Virgin Web Site is not always the easiest to get answers from

I can indeed see my package details from my online account

My contract for my phone for example  describes it as "Talk More Anytime " whereas bills describe it as "Talk Unlimited" so hopefully that can be clarified

All in all i am no further forward so will take you up on your offer to provide a cost analysis of my package

Thanks

Brian

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@B79T-d wrote:

Thank you for your posting. I did indeed check out the link suggested by japitts ( and i thank him  for his input) but could not find the "build a bundle site" based on this guidance 

Click here , enter any serviceable postcode and select the address. You won't be carrying through with this order.

Choose "I'm moving here and am new to Virgin Media", voila!

Play around with your choice of services and packages, the site will give you "new customer" & standard prices for that combination or those individual elements.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
B79T-d
Joining in
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Analysis of package cost

I have been trying for a couple of weeks to get an analysis  of my package costs  direct from Virgin without success which is irritating  to put it mildly . The  "Online Chat " mechanism   was also used but i have had no response to date 

Japitts has made an excellent suggestion as to how i might get the figure by using the "build your own package" model from the web page as a new customer (and i thank him for his help) I am happy to do it but it is "hard work " when Virgin should be prepared to give me the analysis without delay and without me having to post on a forum

So please can somebody from Virgin provide me with an analysis  of the costs of of my package (between TV ,Internet and Phone) /or make some comment to me . It should be so simple !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can i have a prompt response please via a  private message 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Analysis of package cost

You were given the answer in your other post, you have a bundle and pay one price for it. There is no break down between each element.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I would also add that under new OFCOM rules, providers are no longer allowed to show some pricing as separate items.

VM BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

B79T-d
Joining in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

That's fine -thanks
0 Kudos
B79T-d
Joining in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator