cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon vouchers

mummymoo23
Joining in

Set up a broadband package in august 2022 that included £100 Amazon voucher.  Not recieved it, what do I do to get it? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mummymoo23 

Amazon gift vouchers are usually issued as a sign up incentive by third party sites such as broadband choices or Giftcloud and not VM.

VM haven't offered gift vouchers as an incentive now for a couple of years, so you will have signed via a third party, using either an email link, or web link from that site, which will have had a redirection that took you to a specific VM page associated with that third party so you could sign up and qualify for the vouchers.

If you took up this offer via VM and not through a third a party then the following link should help

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-free-gifts 

If it was via Giftcloud or broadband choices then the following applies

You need to contact the Decision Technologies Support Team at 

customer.services@broadbandchoices.co.uk  

and quote the following:

1.your purchase date,

2. the product/package purchased

3. Order ref. WS[and 7 numbers]

4. If you have a link to the T&C (not required)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @mummymoo23

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your Amazon voucher.

If you follow the above instructions from our very helpful newapollo - broadband choices will be able to resolve this for you. 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs