Menu
Becton87
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazon voucher

I have still not received my £75 Amazon voucher I was promised and it seem impossible to communicate this to you! It was an incentive for choosing you and seems to be a recurring issue with your customers. I have received no email or any communication to advise me on how to redeem this voucher. Please can this be sorted out ASAP. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon voucher

Hello there @Becton87

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; I am sorry that you've had some issues getting your Amazon Voucher. 

Was this taken out via ourselves or a 3rd party? Our last Amazon Offer was 12 months of Amazon Prime and this ended a while ago now. If it was for the Amazon Prime deal from us directly, the offer would show on your contract/welcome email and the code would have been emailed to you

If it was an offer via a 3rd party site, these are usually sent to you around 90 days after installation. You would need to chat with the 3rd party site directly if you have not had your vouchers. 

Hope that helps. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Becton87
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No it was not through a 3rd party, it was an offer advertised on your website and I purchased the deal through your website. It was £75 Amazon voucher included in the deal of 18 months broadband for £24 a month. I have seen several other complaints posted by your customers so this is obviously a common problem that you need to address. 

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Becton87,

you would need to contact the third party for your vouchers,and this would be in the small print of your agreement with the 3rd party. When we offer vouchers from us we send them directly to the customer.

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos