Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazon voucher not received

I have still not received my £75 Amazon voucher after taking the virgin media broadband deal in August.  I have rang through your helpline and was promised a call back, which no-one rang back.  I rang again, and was promised that I would receive the e-mail with the voucher in the next few days.  Still over a week later I haven't heard anything.  It seems that many of your customers are having the same issues.  Why do offers like this if you can't fulfill them?  Please can someone send me my voucher.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon voucher not received

Hi helenwilson2802, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that the voucher has not been received. Can you confirm how the service was taken? Was this through our website or through a 3rd party website? Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris I think it was through the virgin media website.  It was strongly advertised that, the deal was you got £75 and the voucher would be e-mailed within 90 days of taking the service.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Helenwil2802, 

Can I just ask if you've checked your spam or junk folders for the details of the voucher? 

If it's not there then please see here and go directly to the FAQ that says "What if I haven't received my voucher" and it will confirm the email address the code should come from. Try popping that in the search bar of your email service and manually search. 

In the case it still isn't there then reply to the message I'm sending now and we'll take a closer look from here.  

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos