Menu
TFabel
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amazon voucher October sign up

Spoiler

Signed up online for 18 month broadband only contract. At same time filled in details for the free Amazon voucher. 

I signed up on the 9th October 2020 and got the offer through your website at the time of ordering the contract. I had a confirmation  email to my registered email account saying to complete my order for the voucher and nothing else which I did.  The email was entitled ‘An update on your gift.’ 

The virgin media email content mentioned giftcloud but I have had nothing since from this email domain in my spam or otherwise. I was told I could wait up to 120 days to receive this amazon voucher. 

Here is the exact wording : 

You will receive your eGift once you have completed your booking and this purchase has been validated by Virgin Media.

Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided after 120 days from your purchase.

Still nothing , I’d like to know when the voucher will be received. Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon voucher October sign up

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, TFabel,

Did you sign up directly from our site or via a third party site? If you still have this email, I'll send you a PM so that you can send us an image.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Stylust
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Exact same thing happened to me - also purchased in October 2020.  Have you received any follow up on this TFabel?

I would appreciate someone at Virgin to look into this for me please.

Many thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos
TFabel
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I was told to wait longer, but still not heard anything since. It is definitely a trial of patience! 
I hope you can get some better feedback. Good luck 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stylust, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. This would be done by a price comparison site and it would be best to contact them directly as they would be supplying the voucher ^Chris

0 Kudos