Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amazon prime

Ok as a returning customer yet again WHY??? i stayed is beyond me.  awful or should i say no customer service at all!! Still waiting for my code to redeem Amazon Prime!! yet quick enough to take payment. Can someone please send me a code for 12month access... using covid as an excuse is ridiculous being as yr a phone company!! work from home try picking up the phone or email back no excuse !!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon prime

Hi jenzee,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with the Amazon Code. 

I will private message you now to assist with this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: amazon prime free

Still waiting for my code for amazon prime waist of time awful service just keep getting fobbed off!! after waiting on the phone for 50 minutes still 3 week's later no code... definitely should have moved services 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

If you have a look at under voucher codes it quite clearly states that vouchers can take 28 days to be sent by email. https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-free-gifts

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jenzee

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the delayed reply.

I can see my colleague did offer to help via a PM however you refused to go through account security with him

If you do wish for us to help you, please reply to the PM you received with the requested information. You can also look on that colleague and indeed my own profile, which should in turn give you confidence as to who we are.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos