cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon gift card

noelemegan1999
Tuning in

Hi

I signed up through virgin media for broadband and as part of the bundle, i was suppose to receive a amazon gift card. 

but i haven’t received it yet. Can someone please tell me whats going on.

i signed up through virgin media them selves so no third party. 

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
10 REPLIES 10

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi noelemegan1999,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've not received your voucher, can you confirm if you have any confirmation of the gift card?

Alex_Rm

I only have the complete your purchase which i click on and ordered which i showed here.

0FDB98E9-3B75-427E-A680-B0EBD33B1F0E.png

0D054185-7460-4CB8-AADC-4A154890C964.png

2BF12C8D-3351-405C-AD4D-8F1221AF508F.png

9AC0A3A0-644D-4C08-A820-E8287EB55403.png

Hi @noelemegan1999, thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, it seems that your images have been rejected by our moderators, potentially because they include personal information to you such as an account number, email address, or phone number for example.

Do you still require help? If so, please send through these images again without the personal information included (or blacked out) and we'll do what we can to help.

Many thanks

Tom_W

cpavlopo
Tuning in

Has anyone ever received these Amazon Vouchers from Broadband Choices?

Virgin should be held accountable if this is not happening.

Yep. I never got mine and when i tried to contact them they said i never picked the package with the voucher when i did.

just wrong.

Hey @cpavlopo,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Amazon gift card, we aren't accountable for offers made by third party companies, the Amazon gift cards are being offered by the third party not Virgin Media. You need to contact the company, where you signed up to get the vouchers that they have offered you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks Steven.

If Virgin let them use the logo and they hide behind the Virgin brand, then Virgin is accountable for sure.

To my opinion Virgin should be protecting their reputation more. Nobody remembers the 3rd party, only the name "Virgin".

I've emailed them and waiting for a response.

i'll get back once i have info or lack of it....

Thanks

Thanks for your response @cpavlopo, we will certainly ensure this is fed back. 

In the meantime, please let us know how you get on with this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules