cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon gift card

Pssst
Joining in

Hello, 

I have purchased Virgin Media Ultrafast M100 Fibre Broadband deal in March this year. The promotion included £100 Amazon gift card that I was supposed to receive 120 days after the purchase. Until now I have not received my gift card. I have contacted the broadbandchoices several times with no result. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Pssst, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you have not received the gift card as part of the promotion, we will do all we can to help.

To confirm, did you sign up for the package via our website or via a third party site please?

Thank you, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Pssst, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you have not received the gift card as part of the promotion, we will do all we can to help.

To confirm, did you sign up for the package via our website or via a third party site please?

Thank you, 

Nat

Via Virgin website. I have received an email with a button to complete my order and I processed from there. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for replying and for explaining more on this. Pssst

Sorry to hear you have followed this process from our email received to complete your order with us but still have not received your voucher value, has it been more than 90 days since you had your VM services installed as well? 

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes, it was installed in March. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming this. Pssst. 
We're sorry to see it's been more than 6 months and you haven't received your voucher yet.

Have you also enquired this with Amazon by any chance, using your order reference number from us?
In any case, we'd be eager to assist further and look into this for you - to enable me to do so I will send you a private message here shortly.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Pssst 

Amazon gift cards are usually rewards for customers that signed up for amazon voucher offers  via either Giftcloud or broadband choices, as such they should contact the Decision Technologies Support Team at 

customer.services@broadbandchoices.co.uk  

and quote the following:

1.your purchase date,

2. the product/package purchased

3. Order ref. WS[and 7 numbers]

4. If you have a link to the T&C (not required)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Pssst.

Thank you for replying back to Adri on private message. I will be replying on her behalf from here. 

We have heard back from the relevant team and have been advised it is not something we can help with as it was offered by a third party site. 

We are really sorry about this, but you will have to escalate it with Broadband choices UK in order to get this resolved. 

Please let us know how you get on.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Milka1
Tuning in

Hi, I have a similar issue. I have purchased Virgin Media Ultrafast M125 Fibre Broadband deal in May and I haven't received an Amazon £90 Gift Card as promissed. Email address mentioned above doesn't work: customer.services@broadbandchoices.co.uk  

How can I redeem my voucher?

Hi Milka1 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see you have not received your voucher ☹.

Did you apply this through us or a third party? 

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide