Menu
ravi_vm
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazon gift card not received - broadband contract

I've signed up for a new broadband 100mbps contract with VM in Sep 2020 and subsequently got an email with subject "An update on your gift" from no-reply@giftcloud.com saying that within 120 days I would receive a £75 amazon gift card. I signed up for a new contract directly through VirginMedia website and it has been more than 120 days since. I'll be happy to provide any further information to help look into this.

Can someone please advise if I need to claim this or something for this to happen.

Thanks for looking into this. 

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon gift card not received - broadband contract

That gift appears not to be from Virgin as you state, Virginmedia direct offers are 28 days after installation via EdenRed. Yours states 120 days + a totally different company, so this would need to be taken up by whomever you originally went through for the offer. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
ravi_vm
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Aaron. It wasn't clear to me when I signed up that it wasn't virginmedia that was offering the incentive. This is most likely a lost cause as it has been 120 days since the order. 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Ravi_vm and welcome to our community.

We would advise to contact the third party you've claimed this from in case they can assist with this.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos