Menu
PaulJ4
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime

As part of my bundle I was issued with the free Amazon Prime. I didn't need to use the voucher immediately (December) used it at the end of March before it's expiry.

All went well code accepted, until Amazon charged me for my membership (requested it refunding). Spoke to them said it wasn't their problem Virgin issued an invalid code??

So now I'm without Amazon Prime as they have cancelled my membership unless I make payment or obtain a new code from Virgin.

Feel a bit let down to be fair, anyone else had this? Can a new code be issued?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime

Hi @PaulJ4,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that this has happened. If you entered the code before its expiry and it accepted it upon submitting it then it should work without issue. Did a message appear saying it was accepted as valid?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
PaulJ4
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zach

Yes I had confirmation. Amazon say it was never applied as they code wasn't valid and it's up to Virgin Media to sort it out. 

Annoyed now I didn't take a screenshot, but never thought it would be an issue.

Can the code be reissued?

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @PaulJ4,

That's a little odd, but we can certainly take a closer look to see if we can find out what's happened here.

I'm going to send you a private message in a moment to acquire some additional details from you. Please respond to that at your earliest convenience and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos