Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime

We joined Virginn media last month and haven't received the code or any details about the Amazon Prime we were offered as part of the bundle. We cannot seem to find any way of contacting /emailing virgin media regarding this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime

Hi Shaunday, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you've not received your Amazon Code and I will be able to look into this for you.

I'll go ahead and send you a PM now.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

still no amazon prime

been connected for a month now and the amazon prime promised when we signed up still hasn't come through to us even though we were told it would be 10 days. crap service. not sure that leaving bt was the right decision now

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: still no amazon prime

@Shaunday Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it makes things harder for all involved and is against the forum rules.

I have merged your new thread with your existing one.  On the original thread John from the forum team was going to send you a Private Message, did you get that PM and reply to it?

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos