Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime voucher not received

Hi,

I've not yet received the Amazon Prime voucher. Service got installed on the 23rd of October and I should have received the voucher within 10 days from this date, but this has not happened. Where can I find my voucher?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Amazon Prime voucher not received

Hi Alise_Martin,

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear you've not received your code.

I'll go ahead and pop you a quick PM as we'll need to pass account security, to get you this 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am trying to get in touch I have been on hold for 30 minutes and have tried the text method but have not received further response to my query. We have still not received our amazon voucher and this is now the third attempt after being told it would be emailed again within 24 hours. It is getting a bit silly now and I would appreciate you coming back to us even just forwarding this email to us that was supposedly sent - we have checked our junk etc but we were supposed to receive this over 2 months ago.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andyhitch95,

I am very sorry for all the trouble you've gone through in attempt to get receive your vouchers. It's disappointing that you've still not received them yet.

I'll send you over a PM so I can check this out for you.

Regards,

Beth

0 Kudos