Menu
cheunw04
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Amazon Prime Code (Not Recieved/Dupe)

I renewed with Virgin in November 2020, and have yet to receive a valid code i can use for Amazon Prime.

The one they sent me after phoning several times in December was the same email & code provided when I first joined in November 2019 (which was used).

I sent a complaint, but the resolution they provided "education given" is incorrect since no valid code was sent to me, which was why i was complaining in the first place.

I just want the code now, or a refund for that amount into my account so I can pay for it myself.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon Prime Code (Not Recieved/Dupe)

Good afternoon @cheunw04 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your amazon prime code.

I have just taken a look over your account, I can see that we responded to your complaint on the 1st of February with the information regarding this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
cheunw04
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak_M,

Yes they did reply to my complaint but the answer they provided was inadequate as the "education given" was not a resolution.

The code that was sent did not work and like i said was a dupe of the one I had previously so would not have worked.

I have yet to receive a valid code, and I have checked my Spam as well.

So I am still waiting on a valid resolution to that complaint, and they closed it before I can re-open it - and even thou I'd have to call in to reopen it and in the current climate it is difficult to get through to an operator + I have had my call closed as soon as i got through to an operator nurmous times.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi cheunw04, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you have been having issues with the Amazon Prime code, can you check the email for Amazon Prime or Eden red in both the inbox and junk mail to see if one has been received? Chris

0 Kudos
cheunw04
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

I have checked my emails in junk as well, but I have received no emails recently from either with a valid code.

Thanks,

Winnie

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello cheunw04

Can you confirm if this was an offer from a 3rd party comparison site? If so, you would need to contact them in regards to the voucher as it was part of their offer.

Rob

0 Kudos
cheunw04
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robert,

No this was not an offer from a third party comparison site.

This was directly from the renwal team when I re-negotiated my renewal offer with the retentions team via the phone.

0 Kudos