Menu
Ben_M86
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Amazon £75 voucher

Hi all,

I signed up for M100 Broadband which started on 31 July 2020 with the £75 Amazon voucher promo.  I haven't seen anything through my email including my Spam folder.  Any ideas who I can contact to get this sent through?  It looks like a common issue but looks like the best support option is on these forums!

Thanks!

Tags (2)
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Amazon £75 voucher

Thanks for the post Ben_M86 and welcome to our community. 

Can you see the Amazon voucher on your email confirmation of the contract? 

Thanks, Emily.

Magic78
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I also signed up for M100 Broadband which started on 4 Feb 2021 with the £75 Amazon voucher promo. I was told that i would receive an e-code via my email address within 5-10 days but this hasn't arrived and is not in a spam folder.  My new contract states that i was given the Amazon 12 months promo.  Any suggestions on how i go about chasing this up?  Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hey Magic78,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear there's been some confusion surrounding your free Amazon gift voucher. All rewards which has been offered directly from us (not a comparison website), will be emailed to the registered contact email on your account, 28 days after your installation date.

You can find out all the information about our Free Gifts scheme here.

If you do still have any questions or concerns please do let us know.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Magic78
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Beth,

Thanks for your quick response.  I just assumed i would of received code by now as i was told 5-10 days but happy if i get it at 28 days.  I'll report back once received.

Thanks again 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Magic78, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you have not received the voucher, can you confirm if this was done directly though us or was this via a price comparison website? Chris

Magic78
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

It was done direct over the phone when i rearranged my package recently.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Magic78, thanks for the reply, these are not usually done over the phone but i will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. Chris. 

Magic78
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Chris, thank you i didn't receive PM.  I have it on my contract letter i received by email shortly after taking out new 18 month deal that 12 months prime was added, just not received the code i was told would be emailed to me.  At the time of taking out the contract i was asked to confirm my email address to make sure code reached me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Magic78, I am unsure as to why this has not been received and will send you a private message now, please look out for the purple envelope. Chris