Menu
Olympiakos
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Amazo 50£ voucher

Hi there, 

I'm a new customer and my broadband been installed almost a month now. 

When I bought the package of M100 fibre broadband there was a 50£ Amazon voucher promotion for new customers. I ve checked my spam emails and my inbox and I havent received anything. Plus its so unconvinient that I cant contact you via phone,even I ve tryed so many times. 

I thought that Virgin was more reliable than the competition , but so far my experience isn't the best....

0 Kudos
billbill
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Amazo 50£ voucher

Same here, via a comparison web site. I'm sure it said voucher would be sent 60-120 days after.

0 Kudos
billbill
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

just checked my email folder,

Got an email form Virgin Media <no-reply@giftcloud.com>

it said that the order had to be completed using the link on that email to get the voucher 'BUY NOW'  (which I followed)

and that the giftcard would be sent 120 days after purchase, it would be sent via email from no-reply@giftcloud.com

Worth keeping an eye on you inbox & also spam folder, so you don't miss it. Also if using Outlook, log directly onto the email service (i.e gmail.com) as they pre-filter spam and may not pass it onto your outlook account.

Think I used Broadbandchoices, who annoyingly are now offering a £70 giftcard.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Olympiakos, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry that you're having an issue getting your vouchers, this isn't good. 

Can I ask how you signed up? Amazon vouchers would usually be a third party site for example you've gone through a price comparison site and then took out the services. 

In this case you would need to contact them directly. 

Let us know 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos