Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Almost a year and problem not solved

It is almost a year since my problem was not solved , because you hire indians in call centre , indians who do not speak or understand english , one of your call centre employee ended my original contract of 27 pounds per month and started a new one for 49 pounds per month without my approve , that was happening somewhere in jun 2019 ...since then i had only problems , i found my self with extra cost , because i was not notify about the change and i was paying only 27 pounds , my original contract amount , after 4 month`s a manager called me and he told me that he fixed my problem but guess what , almost a year and i still have overdue balance , in the meanwhile i was contacted by someone from virgin media who told me that my contract have expired on 23 of January and since then i have started to pay 47 pounds , again , no one notify me about this , who knows , maybe a wanted to end my contract with your company , and now i have found out that i have to pay 60 pounds extra because no one from virgin media took the time because I AM A CUSTOMER , to call me , i do have a landline and a pay monthly also , so 2 phone number and no one called me to tell me that my contract is ended and if i agree to continue the new contract at a new value of 47 pounds , so my question it is , WHY should i get a new contract with you since my last one was a complete nightmare , since my last one has stayed almost all the time on RESTRICTED ACCESS , so low speed internet , who`s going to repay me for all of that , who`s going to fix a problem created by you company and please give me just one reason why should i not end my contract asap .  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Almost a year and problem not solved

Good Morning DanielMoasa,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forum and a very warm welcome to you.

When a customer signs up for a deal with Virgin Media we will advise the customer via the contract that the discounts on the account have an expiry date and will also itemise this on the bills that are produced during that 12 month period. 

We wouldn't be able to give each and every customer a call to issue a further reminder for each discount for every customer as we simply wouldn't have the manpower to do this.

In regards to a new contract being issued, we could only issue changes to the account with the account holders permission, are you the account holder yourself or are you third party?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

are you for real ? 
yeah i am the account holder and how can you tell me that you don`t have the man power to call your own customer and give them an option at the end of a contract , all big company's like Vodafone , Orange ....call you to make you a new offer so you can still be there customer but virgin can`t , virgin take decisions in the name of the client without there approve , this is the most hilarious answer that i have ever heard from a service provider , do you realise that YOU depend on us , YOU need us as customers so you company can run there business so they can pay your salary , so how can you tell me that you do not have the man power , what`s sales team doing ? playing monopoly and getting there money for nothing ? ....

Any way , this dosen`t matter for me  , i have presented you my problem and i have asked you , give me just one reason why should i not end my contract with your company

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me.

We would have to advise that we cannot perform package changes on the Community Forums, if this is what you're seeking to do with our team today.

We're also unable to cancel services with customers.

I can give you information on the account if we can pass data protection over the private messaging function.

Please advise me what action you would like to take on the account today.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos