cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aklamio link hasn’t tracked?

InternetBowser
Joining in

I signed up 2 weeks ago to Virgin broadband under my friends referral link which promoted £50 for both of us as a result. There doesn’t seem to be any claims which are showing up on either of our Aklamio accounts? Have I been conned into signing up? Should I call up and complain or is it pointless to do so? I’m already starting to see the issues with Virgin that people were talking about… 

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @InternetBowser 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced confusion regarding your reward. It can take up to 28 days from the installation of your services for this to arrive. 

If after this time it you have not heard anything you can contact Aklamio via their email address or phone number that is listed online here.

Not sure I c an see were this artical helps! Can see no number for Aklamio.

Hi @AlanB3

I can see that one of my colleagues has already responded to the thread that you've created regarding this. We'll continue to assist you with this from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Is EdenRed the same as Aklamio?

Hi @AlanB3,

As advised, please refer to the other thread you've created where we're already assisting you. We'll be helping you from there with this going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!