cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aklamio -Pending

Trinde13
Tuning in

This has been going on for ages at first they didn’t put it on the system then they did and i had a countdown the countdown ended so went to pending hasn’t  changed ever since!! Spoke to Aklamio they told me there waiting on yourselves to sort it. What is the point in advertising cash to refer then you get nothing! Yet your staff ask us to give feedback so they get there £10! The bill goes out every month yet we have to wait months for you to sort ours out! 

9 REPLIES 9

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Trinde13,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

We're sorry to hear you're having some issues receiving your credit. This isn't something we're able to assist with and you would need to make contact with Aklamio directly by either calling 01576 820 030 or sending an email to virgin-media@aklamio.com
Alex_Rm

I have emailed numerous times they said there waiting on yourselves to sort it. 

18DC2C1D-5002-4B63-BDE6-025A872A8EC0.jpeg

632DCAC7-2E9E-4E27-B3CF-F8672B7CE1ED.png

Thank you @Trinde13 and we are so sorry that this has been ongoing. 

Can I ask when you last heard from the Aklamio team? 

31st August i spoke to them last…  they said i would receive it by end of august yet i’m still waiting  

752D0955-1750-43C9-A59C-5145B45F3344.png

Have you spoken to the team since the deadline given passed @Trinde13?

Thank you again for popping back.

This is the last one on the 31st of August as they keep telling me to be patient as there waiting

DB86EAFF-2A2B-45C2-8B0F-C74DACA6D6E8.png

on yourselves? But they say this every time. 

Thank you I'm going to pop you a Private Message so we can take a closer look and see if there is anything further we can do.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

ffatmada
Joining in

Hi, I referred my partner at her property and she was installed around the 30th of September. A couple of weeks back the countdown finished and it has just said pending ever since for both of us. I've had experience with this Aklamio referral process in the past and I had to keep chasing back and forth because Aklamio kept on saying they were waiting on virgin to approve and virgin kept on saying you need to speak to Aklamio - so I want to make sure this time that I don't just wait and wait for months on end and am chasing it now as the quoted 8 weeks have ended. 

Hey ffatmada, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear about this.

We only use these as our as partners we have no control over this being added.

What I can do is send you a PM and we can reach out together to them for an update, please look out for my PM. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?