Menu
Sam4forest
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Agreed new deal on phone, no confirmation email sent

Hey,

I called up yesterday afternoon to say I was leaving the network due to a huge increase, however managed to agree a new deal which I was fairly happy with. I was told I would receive a confirmation email/new contract in the next few minutes but have received nothing since. Don't really want to phone up again as was on hold for about an hour in the first place! Anything I can do here? My account also hasn't updated with the new price

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Agreed new deal on phone, no confirmation email sent

Hi Sam4forest,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you haven't had any confirmation about your new deal .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
kelajim
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

exactly the same thing happened to me,after hours trying to reach your customer service. Please help

Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kelajim, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am really sorry that you've not had any confirmation of the deal you agreed on the phone, I can appreciate you'll be keen to get this. 

Have you checked your spam and junk folders as sometimes emails to hide in there? 

If it's not then pop back and I'm sure we can send it again from here. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos