Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Agreed account discount not applied to bill after house move

I have recently moved my account from one property to another. I have been given a new account number which I thought was strange at the time. My package is correct but I have two problems.

1. The contract now says it started on my move date, I was not informed that it would renew just because I moved property. It was due to expire end of September I think now its January.

2. An extra £14 discount agreed is not being applied to this new bill. So im paying £70 and not the £56 agreed in October.

This is absolutely not acceptable. How can these mistakes be made?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Agreed account discount not applied to bill after house move

Hey maff1977,

First I'd like to give you a warm welcome to the community, as I can see this is your very first post.

Second, I'd like to apologise for any confusion or any mistakes made on our part. When you move property, a new account must be created for you under the new address, along with any changes made or package alterations you wish to make. For this reason, you will be provided with a new account number.

If you don’t change your services when you move, your contract will continue as normal. If you do change your services, you’ll be subject to a new minimum term as per the terms of your new agreement. You can find more information in regards to moving home here.

In regards to your billing query, I'd have to send you over a PM so I can look into this, so your personal details are not discussed within this thread.

Kindly check the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the page where you'll find my message.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Agreed account discount not applied to bill after house move

Hi Beth,

Thanks for the quick reply. When i moved I didnt change anything to do with the package so surely that must be an error then?

I havent received a PM from you yet!

Let me know if you can!

0 Kudos