Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Address changed - Urgent

Hello everyone. I am desperately trying to get some help on changing my fibre broadband service from my old address to the new one.

I am currently working from home, and the new address still had Internet services from the old tenants, who obviously ended their services.

Now I'm stuck, because I don't have service on my new address, but on my old address is still active and running. 

If I bring my Hub3 from my old home, will it work or does the line need to be activated? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Address changed - Urgent

You'd be best going here https://store.virginmedia.com/movers.html and someone can maybe transfer it, you will probably be quicker actually contacting via the phone however the wait could be a lengthy one due to the ongoing virus.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Aaron2, so basically it's just a matter of bringing my Hub3 from my old home, connect it on the new home, and afterwards calling VM to change the service address??

But what number can I call?

I can't find any number displayed anywhere. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So, they'll disconnect it 24hours after the call. All you do is phone either 0345 454 11 11 from a mobile or 150 from your VM landline should you have one and they'll be able to sort it out for you. Usually, you just need your Hub that you already have and they transfer the equipment over to the new account. Whole process can take up to 24hrs

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos