Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Additional charges on first bill - shouldn't be applied!

Hi

I have an additional charge of £35 on my first bill. I signed up at the end of March when Virgin were wavering charges and on my order email it states no additional charges.

I have tried several times on the message/chat to get to someone to sort this but just keep getting passed from pillar to post which results in no one responding..

Can any one advise on the best way to sort this? I raised this with both the engineer that came out to install and also the one that set up the service, both saying they would raise notes on the system but nothing has been done.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Additional charges on first bill - shouldn't be applied!

Hi lisaspoon, 

Thanks for posting, 

Sorry for any confusion regarding the charges on your first bill. The £35 would be an activation fee for the equipment. This isn't something we'd usually waive. If there was an installation charge (£30) this can be something that's done free of charge. 

Could this be where the confusion has come from?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Thanks for replying - according to my order summary that should have been waived too

Tried to screen shot the email but it wont post it.... it says this in the email i received:

Set up costs

Engineer installation, set up and demo

FREE

Worth £30.00

Activation Fee

FREE

Worth £35.00

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us @lisaspoon. I'll pop a PM over to you now (the purple envelope) to confirm the details and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom

0 Kudos