forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
peterh2015
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Accounts

Back in October last year i made the mistake of switching to virgin media. I had trouble setting up my account, when I tried setting up a new email the Web page would crash and then I'd have to try again with another email. I tried getting help over the phone then on webchats but got no where. I then used the community to try and resolve my problems. I was told I could use my old ntlworld email and they could transfer it from my dads account to mine. By mistake virgin transfered all accounts from my dads to mine meaning when he tried to access his account he got my account information. I've had multiple IT tickets raised to try and get the accounts put back but I'm being told they are unable to move them. It takes a week to get any reply each time. I've tried speaking to someone technical on the phone after being transfered and put on hold multiple times but I'm being told they don't have the software available to move the accounts back.

Why is it so difficult to speak to someone with technical ability at virgin media? I can't believe nobody there can fix this issue. I also raised a complaint over 2 months ago and nobody from virgin media have bothered to contact me.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accounts

Hi there Peterh2015,

Thanks for your post I can see you have another post and you are messaging with Zak.

Zoie

0 Kudos