cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts department help

Sallystrawb
Tuning in

Hoping someone can help. 
i am needing to speak to the accounts department but due to my hearing issues i cant hear when the call is an overseas line and/or a call centre.

i have tried using the relay uk app but that is not connecting either.

O2 have a dedicated assistance line that usually is an advisor working from home which is great as i can hear clearly. Does anyone know of similar or another solution from virginmedia? 
Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Sallystrawb,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account, what issue are you trying to speak to the team about? I maybe able to help further from here or advise you the correct way to get the help that you require.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Sallystrawb,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account, what issue are you trying to speak to the team about? I maybe able to help further from here or advise you the correct way to get the help that you require.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Sallystrawb
Tuning in

Thank you for writing back to me Steven i appreciate your help 

I renewed my contract back in December (volt everything package) but due to notes going awol, 02 phone problems,  mobile number porting from virgin to 02 ( still cant recieve phonecalls from EE numbers and passed from 1 to the other we are still waiting to get it sorted.

I am supposed to have a rolling credit on my account however it was sent to the “accounts back office” to be reapplied. I am still waiting….  I need priority service due to my mobility equipment running on wifi. It is all in my notes if someone would just read them. 😔

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sallystrawb 👋

Thanks for providing further information on this. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further for you. Please look for my message in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and selecting "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sallystrawb 👋

Thanks for your quick replies to my private messages regarding this. I'm glad we have been able to get the issue resolved for you. As mentioned to you privately, if you do need anything else, please feel free to make a new post, and one of our team/community will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thank You so much for listening and your help with my accounts issues. All sorted now and I am so pleased we could address it over messages 

once again thank you ☺️