Menu
Hannah24
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Accounts and billing

Hi, I joined vm December 2020.  I have just done a house move and requested for my vm services to be transferred to new address. This has now happened and is up and running but my account number and phone number have changed, my online account thinks I'm a brand new customer and says I've not had any bills yet and my contract has restarted. It's shows a first bill much higher than what I have been paying since joining December. I haven't changed any services. It just literally a house move and that's it.  I understand I may get a house move charge but not have my contacted restarted.......not happy and really stressing out now.

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accounts and billing

Hi there @Hannah24

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you onboard! 

I am so sorry to see this has happened with your contract! It sounds incredibly frustrating and I can't apologise enough. 

I have checked your account and I can see that you spoke with an agent this morning. Can I ask if they have been able to resolve this for you? Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos