leehorder1458
Joining in

I am totally unable to sign into my account. Someone please help

8 REPLIES 8

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi leehorder1458,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and welcome back, it has been a while, sorry to see you are unable to sign into your Online Account, what happens when you try to log in, do you get any errors?

Regards

Paul.

leehorder1458
Joining in

It says my email address is not recognised. I've been having the same problems with my account for years. Since my blueyonder email was hacked. I've never been able to get into my account. It's been endless

Hi leehorder1458,

Thank you, have you tried the option of forgotten username and password, this will ask additional questions and will help you get back in, you will always need to use the same Email to log in with even if you no longer have access, once in you can change this.

Regards

Paul.

leehorder1458
Joining in

I've tried everything

I will be more than happy to have a look for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

So I've sat here patiently waiting for an hour. I've given all my info via messenger and still no reply. And still no resolution

Hi Lee,

I have sent you an invite as advised, please click on the envelope and respond to it.

Regards

Paul.

Which I have done