Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Account

Good evening All,

A month ago we moved to our new house and we already have VM broadband in prvious address. When we moved in, i called customer service and they set up the modem, and make it up and running.

Then yesterday I log in to My Virgin Media and it says after login that I am not with them any more.

Why Am I not with them any more? Who cancelled my contract? How can I surf on the internet if I am not with them any more? 

The other thing is that somehow a parental control seta up in my account. And I can not remove it.

Who do I need to ask help for? Is there any email address, or some number that I can call?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account

Your new address has a new account number, your looking at your old account number

I work for Virgin Media and my posts are my own opinions
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your answer! Don't you know where can I heck my new account number? Because if I log in online, I can not see any other acc number 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

if you moved very close if your account number ends 01 change to 02, but if your new account isn't sync to old account could run into problems, the forum staff should reply in a day or so, and they'll be able to check the backend systems

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you! 🙂

Basically we moved from SK3 to SK2. But the previous address is 3mi from here.

I hope I will get the new account number soon, and they will update everything online because until that I can not do anything in My Account.

Thank you again for the answer

0 Kudos