Menu
Highlighted
Katie3
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Account

Not very happy got these installed on Saturday as I’m moving into a new flat & ive come here the past two days, and no WiFi so I ring customer services to see what’s wrong they are telling me I’ve gone over my credit limit somehow when I havnt been here & there is nothing they can do till I make the payment which is disgusting of them! Anybody else had these issues 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account

That's very unusual and obviously not the best experience.

Have you tried asking if they can accept a part payment? 

The credit limit is set by your credit search when the account is generated but if a first expected bill, or unbilled charges, were expected to put you over this you should gave been advised to make an advance payment to avoid this situation.

Give Care a call again and explain about the fact this wasnt advised and see if they can support in another way.

Call then on 150 or 0345 454 1111.

Good luck!

Kaz

Ex VM employee. Just here to help 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Katie3
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No they didn’t advise me on anything, I got an email saying the bill is due in may, so I didn’t think anything ofit. Until I went to my flat tonight & tryed to connect to the WiFi.. I havnt been in the flat since Sunday as currently moving in proper this weekend so none of it has been used at all which is very strange. I told the women on the phone & she wasn’t having any of it she didn’t really help either or come up with a solution at all. All she said was I need to pay then she can investigate more 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie3, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am really sorry to hear you've had problems with your credit limit. I appreciate your frustration, but we would advise you get in touch with our collections team on 150 / 0345 454 1111, they will be able to advise you accordingly and check what we can do for you. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Many thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Katie3
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They say apprently you have you pay upfront which I’ve never heard off and they never told me when I signed up etc. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie3,

Great to hear you have been in touch with our collections team about this.

Your first bill for your home services is a double bill as we bill in advance for your services. More information about what is included in your first bill can be found here.

On rare occasions, the double bill amount can cause the balance on the account to go over the credit limit on the account and cause a suspension on the services. 

Have the team advised about what we can do to get this resolved going forward?

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos