Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account suspension

Hi, 

Due to covid19 im unable to earn money as im self employed, i am now on universal credit, so i can pay my bill but not until i get paid by universal on the 7th may, my problem is my tv services are already cut and soon i expect broadband to do the same, im stuck at home with 2 young children 5 and 8 who require Internet access for learning let alone myself for my sanity! Im ringing the number i know its busy and difficult but due to my account suspension all it keeps doong is trying to get me to make payment i cant remotely get near an operative to talk to, please help me im desperate is there no way my services cannot be restricted so i can pay on the 7th may? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account suspension

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options

But you need a customer services representative as they have billing access permissions to make amendments to customer accounts.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos