Menu
hannah265louise
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account set up my virgin media

Yesterday I suffered a broadband outage in Hertfordshire and also did on 21 April. Virgin media on twitter asked me to make this post on community virgin media. Virgin media on twitter said I can track the broadband outages if I go to my virgin media. I tried2sign into virginmedia with the  psswd i created4mths ago when I signed up. [DELETED] says it doesnt recognise it.Then I Followed the inx to reset my psswd-it doesnt recognise my username to begin that process.Then I follow the option:don't know username, where I input a/c number & area code. This didn't work.

Can you help me access my my virgin media account please.

[Mod edit - link deleted as foreign and irrelevant to topic]

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account set up my virgin media

Hi @hannah265louise,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you for your first post.

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues signing onto your online account and that the system is having issues recognising your account!

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

However, in order to do this, I will need you to confirm a few details first. I will send you a Private Message to discuss this. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your forum page. 

I will be in touch soon.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos