Menu
Rob870
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account security password

I can’t remember my password for when I ring virgin to deal with an issue. My wifi is down but in order to resolve The agent can’t access my account as I don’t know my password. Please can someone help

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account security password

Hi there @Rob870

Welcome back to our Community and thanks for your post - I was sorry to understand you're having some issues with your WiFi. 

Security is not required to assist with faults so I am sorry that the agent was not able to assist you. If you are the account holder and not aware of the memorable word on the account, we can go ahead and ask security questions. Once security is passed, the memorable word can be reset. If you're not able to answer the security questions, then we can send a letter out to the account address with the memorable word listed.  This should all be done on the call with you. 

I have managed to locate your account from your forum information and can see that you have since been in touch with us about your account and broadband issue and have had a technician visit; I do hope that all has been resolved since the visit. 

Checking your account I can see that the Hub was rebooted around 3 days ago and all signal levels are looking to be spot on for your package and equipment. We have no known area issues or any errrors.

If you are still having issues, please do pop back and let us know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos