Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Account problem

Signed up in August at offer price of £29 per month for 12 months!  Getting thoroughly frustrated as I’m having to call every month (which takes about 30 mins each time)  as virgin are not applying the £30 rolling credit!  Every month I’m told 100% it will not happen again, yet again a week after calling and being told to ignore the £59 bill and that it will be £29,  they have taken £59!!  After another call I’m told there’s no one I can talk to as it’s a system error, and that sometimes it doesn’t apply the credit in time! This doesn’t help my budgeting at all and how difficult can it be to sort an account out, getting beyond frustrated as my contract doesn’t end til August so stuck with it!  Can anyone out there help? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account problem

Wait and see if the forum staff pick this up and can iron things out, if that hasn't happened in (say) three days, then I suggest you search out the Virgin Media Complaints Policy, make a formal complaint (in writing by donkey post) and request the error is corrected - and additionally say £40 compensation for the mess up.  If the formal complaint doesn't work to your full satisfaction, then you can eventually escalate to the arbitration service CISAS who will make VM fix it, but that is not quick, and is a last resort measure.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account problem

Hello Andruser

Sorry to hear of the package cost issue and the frustration this has caused, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention via the forums and allowing us to look into this for you.

Can you confirm that the previous bills have been for the full £59.00 and the agreed £30.00 credit has never been applied?

Sometimes we would need to apply a credit in the background each month to bring the cost down to the agreed amount. It wouldn't show on your original contract but should show on the bill itself produced each month. Can you check previous bills and let us know please?

Rob

0 Kudos