Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Account number

Hi 

Got my broadband  and Internet started running and I never received any paper bill  or welcome pack or even an email, trying to pay my bill since end of September I've made just one payment on start of contract and that's it they didn't collect any more payments, im keep, calling virgin media they they asking me an account number which I don't have I gave them my email address  they telling me it don't match, I'm stuck in this position which I don't know what to do anymore,  and I want to pay and set up an direct debit which I can't without account number,  and I don't have Internet at the moment, 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account number

Hi Ti2020,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forums, it's great to have you onboard.

I'm sorry to hear you never received a welcome email when you joined us and for the broadband issues you're currently having. It may be that a contact email address wasn't added for some reason when you joined. The team however should still have been able to search for your account with your name and address instead, so I do apologise if this wasn't the case.

I'm going to send you over a PM now so I can take a look. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account number

Hi Ti2020,

Thanks for your PM, glad to hear a member of our team was able to sort it for you 🙂

Let us know if you need anything else.

Beth

0 Kudos