Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Account number

I left VM over a year ago. I have since shredded all documentation and have no recording of my virgin media account number. I need to access my VM email and cannot remember log in details, my cloud keychain does not/has not held them. The VM text chat service keeps asking me to enter account number I have explained situation as above and they reply by asking me to enter amongst other things my VM account number!! Is anyone here able to assist me please. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Account number

Your email accounts will have already been deleted, three months after you cancelled.

Can I keep my Virgin Media Mail service when I disconnect from Virgin Broadband?

If you disconnect your Virgin Broadband service we provide access to your Virgin Media Mail account for 90 days after your service closes. This should provide sufficient time for you to save any contacts, emails and files you wish to keep. After this time your Virgin Media Mail account will be closed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account number

Thank you. I am tying up loose ends and know have one less task. Thank you for swift reply.
0 Kudos