Menu
lewismu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Account number for my account has not been updated

I've recently got my Virgin Media set up after I had mistakenly put the wrong address in and was able to get that sorted. However, the account number in my account has not been updated at all. I just want my account number updated to my new one. If any moderators can help me then that would be great.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account number for my account has not been updated

Hi lewismu,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Virgin Media!

If your account was incorrectly set up under a new address, once your new account has been created, you will also have to set up a new My Virgin Media account. 

If you have received your new account number, please head over to this link so you can create your new my Virgin Media account, where you'll be asked to enter in your account number.

Let me know how you get on from there.

Beth

0 Kudos
lewismu
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is there anyway I can make a new Virgin Media account whilst using the same email again? I don't really want to create a new email account just for this.
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @lewismu

Sorry that  you're still having some issues - do you mean that you're trying to set up your new online account with the same information from your old account? This is possible as we can perform a transfer of your details over to your new account if this was not already requested. 

Please do confirm if that's the case and we can help you  out 🙂 Sorry If I've got the wrong end of the stick - please do correct me if I'm wrong

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
lewismu
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie,

Yes, I would like to simply transfer details. That would be great.

Thanks,
Lewis
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lewis (@lewismu), 

We can certainly take a closer look to see if this is possible for you - I've not been able to locate an active account from your forum information so I'll need to pop you a Private Message so we can take some details and go through security. 

Please look out for a Purple Envelope in the top right of our page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos