cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not setup (M63)

hippyclone
Up to speed

I have been with VM for years, but today I'm confronted with my TiVo box telling me there's an issue with my account setup, error M63. It seems to not be letting me do anything much, hasn't recorded scheduled programmes, won't let me record.

Not what I wanted to encounter after a long hard day, and it seems impossible to get any help on 150 due to the lateness of the hour. No matter what I try I end up with 'give us your 11-digit mobile number and we'll send you a link' - Well that isn't going to work because, as odd as some may think that is, I don't have an active mobile.

I will of course be trying 150 again tomorrow and guess that there's not a lot which can be done at the moment.

This was mostly to express my displeasure, vent my frustrations. To say I am not very happy with VM at the moment is an understatement.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey hippyclone, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

I have taken a look and this and I would like to run some tests with you, I am going to send you a PM.

Please look out for my message in your inbox. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

hippyclone
Up to speed

Many thanks to Matthew for helping to sort things out.

Things appear to have resolved themselves this morning, though there appears to be no way to access programmes not recorded because the TiVo box had determined the account had been closed. That's really annoying when those programmes aren't repeated, aren't available on catch-up.

It would seem better to me to record the programmes and not allow them to be viewed until the account is considered valid. That would save customers suffering the consequences of issues which are not their fault but , ho hum, it's done now.

As best I can guess is some glitch caused the TiVo to think the last bill had not been paid when due when it had, and suspended the service the day after. It's now back to how it should have been.  Fingers crossed that doesn't happen again.

No problem at all, I am glad we've looked into this.

As mentioned please do reach out to me if this happens again and we will get a tech down to look at this.

I hope you have a lovely weekend. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?