cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account login

PapaMario78
Joining in

Hi. I need to login to my virginmedia account. But long time I didn't have to,and I forgot email and password. I tried option with "forgot email" but didn't work. Is there any other way to access my account? I need to setup direct debit again and apparently there is option in account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello PapaMario78

Sorry to hear of the account access issues, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

What happens when you select 'Forgot Username/Password' options here? Do you get any error messages at all?

We aren't able to set up the Direct Debit for you via the forums, we'd recommend calling the team on 150 or 0345 454 1111 to arrange this, if you're also having problems with the login details they can also help with that during the call.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello PapaMario78

Sorry to hear of the account access issues, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

What happens when you select 'Forgot Username/Password' options here? Do you get any error messages at all?

We aren't able to set up the Direct Debit for you via the forums, we'd recommend calling the team on 150 or 0345 454 1111 to arrange this, if you're also having problems with the login details they can also help with that during the call.

Rob

Thank you for your message. 

Yes. When I gave my details: surname, account number and area code, I've got a message: 

"We haven't been able to find your details with the information you have provided".

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @PapaMario78,

Thanks for coming back to us. Can you confirm if you've previously registered and accessed your online account?

If you've not, you can register for your online account through our website. Once the registration is complete, you'll be able to access your details.

You can also take a look at our Login Problems page to see if this can help.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Unfortunately I don't remember, because I'm with Virgin fir about 8-9 years already. 

Maybe I'll try to register and I'll see what they say...

Thx

Hi @PapaMario78, thank you for your response 😀

Let us know how you get on with registering. If you're still having any problems, please pop back to us.

Regards,

Daniel