Menu
NathanPP
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Account issues after moving property

Hi guys,

Has anyone else had issues setting their account up / accessing it after moving house? 

I had Virgin in the last property and if I try to register a new account, it says the email is already in use and if I try to reset the password, it says there is no related account 😕.

I've called up 4/5 times and been told the same thing, that the new details have not registered to the account and to try again in 24 hours (after I've told them that it's already been tried), but it never works and I'm still stuck in the loop.

I spoke to someone UK based that was really confused why it wouldn't work, said they'd speak to their manager and call me back, but never did. 

Any ideas as I'm starting to lose my mind a bit?

Cheers!

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account issues after moving property

Hi @NathanPP

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some issues registering a new account, I can appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM to get some details so I can escalate this for you, please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for providing that information @NathanPP, that's DPA all passed. 

I've raised the issue with IT under reference P010543434, I'll be sure to update you on this as soon as they get back to me. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
NathanPP
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Sofia!

For reference, I had this ticket raised with IT a few weeks back - p010477180, not sure if useful but thought I'd pass it on. 

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No worries @NathanPP.

I've just checked that reference and I can see the ticket was incorrectly assigned which has caused a delay, this has now been reassigned to the right team, apologies about that. 

I can assure you the IT will update me ASAP on the matter so we can get this resolved for you. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

0 Kudos
NathanPP
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Sofia.

Do you know when I should expect an update on this? 

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us @NathanPP

I've had an update from IT, I'm just going to send you a quick PM as I need some more information from you. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

0 Kudos