Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Account disconnection

Good Morning,

Account Ref: [MOD EDIT: Removed]
Complaint Ref: COM103797076

I had an account with virgin media a while ago and a new tenant moved in to the property and upon me moving out I had called and cancelled my services and was informed that in 30 days this will be done and the new tenant informed of him and his family moving in and so the new installation was set up for him and I didn't think anything of it.

Only recently I realized that I have been paying to virgin media for an account I was n ot sure about and when I came to realize that its the same account I stopped the direct debit thinking that this could be an error on my side, maybe I was supposed to cancel the direct debit from my bank.

I have had the worst time speaking with 3/4 different advisers this morning and every individual told me different information but subsequently demanded payment although I informed that I do not live at this property and how can I be asked to pay for a line which another person is paying for too??

I was asked to call customer services and given numbers but did not get through to them as it was diverted to the collections team instead.

I am so disappointed with the collections team and virgin medias lack of service provided as now I am told that there is no information of record of you calling to cancel your account.

This is unbelievable - how could you expect me to pay for a service I had canceled and virgin media continued to charge since the beginning of this year! I have a bill of £171.90 and am being told that unless you pay, you can not speak with the termination/ customer services team! 

I need an urgent response please!

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Aduham Nawzil

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account disconnection

Hi Aduham, 

I am terribly sorry for this experience, I will be more than happy to help. 

Thank you for giving us all of that information about your customer journey. 

I'm going to send you a PM now so we can talk further, just look for the purple envelope. 

Thanks 

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I did not receive a message.

Please may I know what to do further as I am very frustrated with the services.

regards,

Aduham Nawzil

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aduham,

Sorry my message must not have gone through correctly, let me try again.

Megan_L

0 Kudos