Menu
LeeM69
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Account credit owed

Hi guys,

I recently left Virgin Media in January 2020. I have £125 credit on the account & i still haven't had it credited back. I did manage to speak to them in February & i was told it takes 6 weeks & will be sent a cheque. Well this hasn't arrived & i can't now get through to anyone. So has anyone experianced this? Is there another way to contact? thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account credit owed

Due to Quarantine measures many of our call centres have now closed. Please click the link below and you will find many answers to your query.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus

I am a field technician working from home, so if my answer has been of any help please consider leaving me some Kudos!

Thanks

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

LeeM69
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for coming back. I have looked at this already & it seems i can't actually e-mail in & trying to phone just isn't happening. It seems i'll just have to wait but not good from such a big blue chip company. Anyway thanks again.

0 Kudos
Amy8213
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My account closed on the 14th April 2020 and they said I’d receive my £135 credit within 35 days via cheque. I’ve rang, text, emailed and sent letters throughout the months and been ignored. My last part of contact on the 22nd of June they said they could see a cheque was processing on the account and would be with me in 10-14 days. I contacted them again yesterday (16.07.20) and was told the cheque was sent out the 3rd of July and cashed the 4th of June 🤔 just talking out their arse and awaiting a call back today from the cheque department, not holding my breath for that phone call coming through! 

0 Kudos
LeeM69
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Amy- i'm sure it will be resolved. I did have to wait a long time but did receive a cheque. Sounds like the response you got doesn't make any sense!!! Your correct though Virgin have been dragging their heels on this & to add insult to injury insist they send a cheque instead of re-debit your bank account. How ironic is that from a tech company!!! Bloody jokers & will never use again.. 

0 Kudos
Amy8213
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Makes me feel a slight hope knowing you eventually got what they owed you! But yes I’ve learnt my lesson never again, such a shame because their signal is fantastic for my area but I’ll choose customer service over signal any day of the week. 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning @Amy8213

Welcome back to the forums. 

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. 

I am more than happy to look into this for you. I am going to need to drop you a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind Regards 

Zak_M 

0 Kudos