Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Account charges

Whilst new customers are being offered Virgin Broadband for £27, my bill continues to rise.   I'll be paying over £15 pm more and despite being a customer for 20 years a further discount has been refused. Methinks time  to look elsewhere!  There are lots of better deals. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Account charges

Hi noahpaws

Thanks for your post 

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your current package price

Our discounts do change quite frequently, when you called it may not be that we refused. it will have been that nothing was available at the time.

I would suggest calling back to see if anything else is available

If you call again please let us know how you get on 

Gareth_L 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gareth, 

Well, after four fruitless phone calls over as many weeks, I eventually found someone who agreed to reinstate a discount for a further 6 months.  I was told at different times that the discount could not be continued, someone will call me (they didn't), it would be added (but wasn't).  This is really a hassle that I could do without. Come July Talk,Talk may look very attractive!

regards 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi noahpaws,

Thank you for getting back in touch. I'm glad that you've been able to arrange a further discount for now, although I do apologise for any frustration or difficulty in discussing this matter. Please bear in mind that we would usually only be able to offer discounts when you sign up for a new minimum term.

If a particular offer or discount has come to an end during an existing minimum term, there are instances where we're able to amend this for you. This would be assessed on a case-by-case basis.

I'm really sorry that you didn't receive a promised callback whilst trying to resolve your concerns. Are you now satisfied with the arrangements for your monthly cost moving forwards?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos