cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and contact dates related to price rise

robolots
Dialled in

Can someone from VM clarify the following please.

When is my current deal ending?

Does the price increase affect my current deal or is it after it runs out?

When would I have to give notice by if I wanted to leave?

10 REPLIES 10

Thanks to everybody for all the help in answering my queries -It is really appreciated.

I have been with VM (NTL before etc etc) for as long as I care to remember. Generally I have been more than happy with the service, content and price of what I have received and VM should be applauded for that.

However, I'm still being told different things in respect of the price I will be paying from 1st May 2023, 4th July 2023 (contract end date) and 1st May 2024 and that coupled with the billing issues I encountered for around 4-5 months last year and now that they have resurfaced again (incorrect discounts applied) I have today unfortunately cancelled my contract. 

It's weird to be told different prices, dates on everything  by numerous different people on the phone (surely the company should at least be able to give the correct amounts/dates) and it didn't/doesn't feel me with confidence, especially with the billing issues and the way my discount has currently been applied.

So, now I'm in the wilderness and will begin the process of looking at other providers-maybe VM will come back to me, maybe they won't, only time will tell.

My best advice to anyone in a contract and with all the ambiguity surrounding the dates and prices-sort it out either way NOW, don't wait until the end of your contract as I believe you could be left with unexpected bills.

Thanks again for the help and advice.