Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Account access problems

Hi,

A few months back my account was transferred to me from my deceased mother. I now need to cancel my contract as I am in the process of moving, but I found that the account was still tied to my mother's old ntlworld email that I had no previous knowledge of and am unable to log in to fill out the form. I've been unable to guess or change the password and was wondering if there's any other way I can access the account or have it updated or deactivated. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account access problems

Hi Teisarr

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Condolences firstly from all at Virgin Media.

Are you wanting to cancel the account? If so, please call us on 150 // 03454541111 options 1 and 4

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I do wish to cancel and have called that number but they aren't accepting cancellations over the phone at the moment and I can't access my My Virgin account to cancel online. Are there any other ways I could cancel my contract?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The team are accepting cancellations, I am sorry you've been told otherwise but cannot see this being advised when I have checked the system

Do call them for me on that number and we can assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"