Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Account Transfer gone wrong?

I've split with my wife, and submitted the forms to have the account transferred over to her name a few weeks ago.  Tonight she calls because nothing is working, I figured because VM were doing works earlier today in the area.  But when I log into my VM account, it tells me I'm disconnected.  We haven't received any letter or email, and I've been on hold for over an hour trying to get through to sort it, on my mobile, so who knows how much that's going to skin me!!

Who do I need to talk to to sort this crap out?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Transfer gone wrong?

the 0345 numbers are included in any allowance you have. classed as a local number

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KamikazeBob,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that the account transfer has not gone smoothly. The services can be interrupted during the transfer as the new account is being set up. It may be the disconnection if the switching of off services under your name. I've had a look and can confirm another account has been set up, also that you have been in touch since your post. Has everything been sorted now?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Just as I was reading your post, the ex called and nothing is still working, despite being told last night - and the night before - that it would be on by 3pm the next day.

I'm heading home from work now, and will be calling as soon as I get in to try and get this sorted ASAP. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying KamikazeBob,

Have you been able to get this sorted? If not, I've sent you a PM to get the account details, to see about getting this solved for you.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos