Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account Suspended!

What a nightmare. I pay my Virgin Media Payments account [MOD EDIT: Removed] monthly without fail. I’ve just looked at my virgin media app to find my account has been suspended due to my monthly bill being £89.93 and my credit limit is £50! I’ve now had a panic that I didn’t pay my account last month, I’m in hospital too and this has given me a real panic that Virgin Media are going to stop all our services . I’ve now transferred £60 in a blind panic only to see I’ve already paid my last bill and I am up to date until the end of November. Not happy at all I’ve paid £60 which is all I have at the moment due to having covid and now paid it for no reason. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Suspended!

Hi taylorjus,

Welcome to the Community Forum, thank you for taking the time to post here.

I'm sorry to hear your account has been suspended due to a billing issue, I can appreciate this must be quite concerning for you.

Were you able to take a look at your itemised billing from your online account to figure out what the charges were for? If you are still having trouble understanding or are unsure of any charges on there, let us know and we'll be happy to go through it with you in more detail.

I'm also sorry to hear that you're not well at the moment, I do hope you are feeling better much soon. Please let us know if there's anything more we can help you with from here.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos