Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Account Number

Hi struggling to find my account number as I have no bills and trying to ring customer service is not working our to well been on hold for two hours.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Number

Hi can you PM me your post code and house number please

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

due to the epidemic we are struggling to get to every customer. should be in your emails as we send you details of your bill every month. also try our online chat. they could help.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Please send me a PM with the landline on the account and I can look this up for you, If you don't have a landline the contact number on the account will also work.

Thanks Chris

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

0 Kudos